Wednesday, March 23, 2016

About Me

Hello guys, my name is Romario Gautanto my friend usually called me Ahau for some reason because it was my chinese name, maybe they already close to me enough to called me Ahau lol.

In the family of four I was the younger so, exactly I have one older brother and also mother and father.

My hobbies are playing Badminton and palying online games especially Dota. don't forget to add me from this link >>>>> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070993347/

for education all of my old school is always Santa Maria so, it's from primary school, junior and senior high school all of them I come from Santa Maria and now I  studied in BINUS Majoring English Literature sems 8 :)

I think thats all and if you want to contact me here my numbers for Business Purposes only : 082220383404

No comments:

Post a Comment